Error executing TurboDNN742.sql

Feb 20, 2016 at 7:20 PM

Hello, I have dnn742 and when I try to run the script i get this error:

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Cannot DROP VIEW 'dbo.vw_ProfileBase' because it is being referenced by object 'vw_Profile'.
The object 'vw_ProfileBase' is dependent on column 'PropertyKey'.
ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN PropertyKey failed because one or more objects access this column.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action1 wrapCloseInAction)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action
1 wrapCloseInAction)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Boolean asyncWrite)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe, Int32 timeout, Boolean asyncWrite)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteScriptInternal(String connectionString, String script)
ClientConnectionId:8b426595-2d5b-4f8c-bd0d-9984ba16ab21
Error Number:3729,State:1,Class:16

can you help me to solve this error?
thanks
Coordinator
Feb 23, 2016 at 1:47 AM
sorry for the late reply, notifications failed to work.

If you applied TurboSchema before, you need to run TurnoUnschema first.
Afterwards you may re-run TurboDNN and TurboSchema.

I am working to simplify this ne next version (1.0) of my scripts, thank you for your patience.