Fail registration

Nov 4, 2015 at 7:11 PM
Hello,

after used basic scripts (i'm not sure at all it related, only by temporal line), the register form with dynamic forms form DataSprings, get an error (page 404). Think this is related to URL. There is a way to restore db as before script apply? or maybe someone how to fix this and take on TurboDNN . It's a geat script.

Thank you everyone for support, i'm pretty lost...

Best regards,
RL
Coordinator
Nov 4, 2015 at 8:10 PM
Rodolfo,
Turbo DNN is not modifying Url tables, therefore I do not expect it is caused by running my script.
However, 3rd Party modules might have added inconsistent data into Core tables, which might have been corrected by TurboDNN.
Would you mind to tell, which scripts you ran?
It is always advisable to do a database backup first (TurboScripts affect the database only).
Nov 4, 2015 at 8:19 PM

Hello Leupold,

Thank you for reply. I'm running latest script available on latest DNN release. Maybe have to check if there is something who manage URL in event log.
I do a db backup before do this but after this I'd make some changes and add field in Dynamic Registration Forms module. Maybe if I restore db can I get errors? Because these changes was made after db backup.
In the meantime I'm checking event log to see if there is something about URL. Can I check something else?

Thank you

Best regards
RL

Il 04 Novembre 2015 22:10:34 "leupold" <[email removed]> ha scritto:

Rodolfo,
Turbo DNN is not modifying Url tables, therefore I do not expect it is caused by running my script.
However, 3rd Party modules might have added inconsistent data into Core tables, which might have been corrected by TurboDNN.
Would you mind to tell, which scripts you ran?
It is always advisable to do a database backup first (TurboScripts affect the database only).
Coordinator
Nov 4, 2015 at 9:35 PM
Which is the URL being called (calling 404) and what should it look like?
are you able to list the scripts you run and ist order?
Nov 4, 2015 at 10:26 PM
Can i send you in private URL?
Nov 4, 2015 at 10:28 PM
This is an example of the URL generated after press register buttin:
/Home/tabid/55/Professi/ /SpecialiMC/ /SpecialiVET/ /Default.aspx
Coordinator
Nov 4, 2015 at 10:30 PM
sure, you may Click my Name on the left hand side and select "contact", to send me an email.
I am quite sure, this is not caused by TurboDNN.
Nov 18, 2015 at 4:56 PM
Hello Leupold,

tried to delete, recreate pages, install account login/register module, used iWebs register but get always same error.
Send you a private message with details.

Thank you for support, really appreciate.

Best regards,

RL